Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cycle

I went to cycle class last week. First timer there, as the only class that I’ve ever interested to join before was aerobic. Hey, that was like a year ago. Wow I didn’t exercise for quite sometimes. Now I know where all the excessive weight comes from. Hehehe. Why do I choose that class? Coz my not-so-genius-brain think that the class would be an easy one. They only have a bicycle (exercise type, of course) there. And the only thing that you can do with it is cycle. Easy peesy. :)

But to my surprise it was not that easy. Trust me, the instructor has a way to make u really work you butt off and make sure you sweat till you can hardly breathe. Everytime the music beat faster, the resistance goes higher and I have to cycle faster, I just feel like quitting. When I hear the instructor yell at me..Don’t give up! Keep it up! Burn the calories! I come back to the set, let the music take me and go with it. Yes, that’s the spirit!! I quite enjoyed the class even I can’t really walk well after that. My legs are numb and I have to lay down in the sauna to reenergize myself. Thanks to Azlan for picking me up otherwise I’m quite sure I’ll be ended up having my nite at KL sentral.

We later headed to Nasi Lemak kukus for dinner and Yong Tau Fu + Putu Piring for supper. Huh wasted all my effort in the cycle class. :P

I’m looking forward for my Thursday class. This time it’s not a cycle but a body combat. Sounds interesting but will let you guys know later.


4 comments:

**mEaSa** said...

kalo yg kuwus cm sy g sure agi kuwus kan?hihihi

Little Things said...

a ah measa tinggal tulang jer. :P

Unknown said...

saya pernah gi kelas ni gak! sangat sakit :(( pg esoknya taknak bangun je rasanya...

tpnya awak pas cycling penat2, gi bantai makan macam2 lagi :)) body combat punye kelas pon penat gak... kita suka gi kelas fitball or pilates, kalau cycle, kita tak gi kelas, buat sendiri je :D

Little Things said...

ajjah: tu lah wau a waste kan.
tak per nanti try lagi.

fitball or pilates tu best ker?