Thursday, July 31, 2008

Does it grow?

I am wearing pump today. It’s been a while since the last time I wear any of my pump collections. It seems like my feet can never tolerate with it anymore. After 5 minutes walking, I starts having a blister. Ouch… Even plaster did not work.

Now, I am wondering is it my feet that grows? Can it be? It fit fine before this and still does, so that prove the theories of my feet grows is totally wrong. But if it’s not my feet, what then?

So forget about Adelina’s mystery, let’s move on with my pump mystery. I love pumps and never have problem with it before. Surrender with pumps especially with the one that I am wearing now is definitely not the option as this is my favorite one. So what should I do?

Wut about the picture? Hehe.. nothing related to my blister or the theory of my feet grows. I ran across this peep toe and was immediately sucked in. And the heel. It is toooo sexy to pass up. Should I go hunting again? This is so me.. Penny wise pound foolish. I spend very little on expenses every week and blow everything when I go shopping.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

u can try cari kat farmasi, bahagian scholl tu, ada jual padded utk kasut... kita kalau pakai pump shoes, mesti tampal pad tu dulu kat kasut. baru la boleh jalan seratus batu jauhnya :D

Little Things said...

padded depan ker belakang? belakang lagi more painful la. Sgt sakit okey. Saya pakai 3 plaster and still sakit.

Unknown said...

padded depan belakang side, kat mana2 tpt yg awak rasa prone to blister la... ada satu tu mmg padded utk kat belakang... bes giler pakai kasut letak pad tu...

**mEaSa** said...

azriana..same la ..kite senasebb..uhuhu..adakah kaki kite membesar?uhuhuhu