Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The story begin....

For those who looking for me (perasan macam lah ada), I was on leave yesterday. Ok back to the story. I really need a break from work. I am just too tired, not so much with work but more to the travelling to work. Ever since I am back to KL, I don’t really have time for myself anymore. Weekdays is just about going to work, come back home, shower and sleep. While weekend is about doing laundry, room/house service, macam-macam aznil (Its really like a therapy to me coz I will laugh like a mad girl everytime I watch this show) and cooking.

It is so much different back then when I was Penang, where I usually have ample of times. I always bored, not knowing what to do, as a result I always call him. We fight a lot coz I will be mad everytime he doesn’t answer my call. I guess that is part of the reason why our relationship doesn’t work. Sad. :(

TV is my best friend. I watch almost all of the show that is aired on TV. Just name it, I can guarantee you that I watched it. Rancangan Ho Chiak yang ala ala Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan tp Chinese version pon saya tgk. Now you know how boring my life is, right? Not that I don’t have a friends there. Yes I do. I’m not that pathetic okay but hang out with them can be tiring sometimes. They are foreigners, that makes the different. I’m not being racist here. You know la, the feeling of being with your own kind.

With the complaint that I have in the very beginning of this entry, maybe some days off from work would help. Planning to go to penang but my x-housemates is still in the states and she resist for me to wait until she come back. Cant really wait that long, so I went to Sunway Lagoon. Most of the time playing with water really helps me in re energizing back myself.

It was okay but I would say that 60 ringgit for the entrance fees doesn’t really worth for your money especially if you go during the weekend where you have to queue for the games because of the umpteenth people there. In another words what I’m trying to tell you people is please go on the weekdays.

p/s: I supposed to have the title of this entry as sunway lagoon but as I go along writing this, I notice that I only talk about sunway lagoon at the last paragraph which is also very little. A bit off topic, not wanting to throw all my effort writing down on the drain, i then change the title as wut you see above there.


3 comments:

**mEaSa** said...

g sunway lagoon x ajak..bwekk!!

Little Things said...

nak ajak..
tp awak nak ker tag along ngan family member saya :)

Anonymous said...

sekali masuk kalau all park RM72(dewasa) RM56(kanak2)..kan?
kalau pegi 5 kali setahun.. 72 x 5 = RM360

skrg ada promotion sunway lagoon season pass..
dewasa = RM388 (hari2 boleh masuk free, 40% diskaun untuk member2)
family pakej(2dewasa,2kanak2) = RM1058

call me(syah) for further info:
03-56390000(sunway lagoon office) or
016-6671805(mobile)