Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Watch Out

I was on the phone talking to azlan on my way to KL sentral from office. There’s this traffic light that I have to go through for me to get there. When I almost reach the traffic light, I heard the beeping sound which indicates that it’s time to cross the road. I quickly walk as fast as I could and by the time I reached the traffic light, theres only 12 seconds left. Thinking that I would manage to cross with that amount of time, I just cross with my eyes staring at the counter. When I reach the middle, theres only 4 seconds left, scared that I couldn’t make it, I walk really fast until my heart beat like-I-just-done-with-my-cardio-step.

I then told him dengan termengah-mengahnya. It tooks me 12 seconds to cross that road that is “dengan kelajuan hampir tercabut kaki”. He then start laughing and couldn’t stop. I ask him why is he laughing like that. He said "imagine if in our car theres something like "AWAS!! KELAJUAN HAMPIR TERCABUT TAYAR" which I depicted in the picture below.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

azriana-azlan..nice match hehe..anyway i was wondering around and found ur blog..saje bosan kat office ..teehe

Unknown said...

nasib baik kaki awak tak tercabot lagi kan :))

Little Things said...

azah: hurm tu la tu..hampir tercabut jugak lah.. :) sib baik saya skru kuat2 ari tu

anonymous: hurm..thanks for reading my blog :)