Tuesday, July 8, 2008

OREN

The conversation between me, my sist (the youngest in the family, she’s 11 - Ya) and the other sist (she’s 16 - Liz)

On Saturday evening

Ya: Kak na, you smells good. Kak na pakai shower gel apa?
Me: (Smiling) the one given by sist Amanda.
Liz: Botol oren erk. I’ve tried once. I looooveeee the foam. Banyak giller.
Ya: Kak na, can I try too?
Me: Sure young lady just make sure u don’t finish the whole bottle. :P
Ya: Which one is the bottle?
Me: Botol OREN.

Later

Ya: Kak na, the smell is different. Pastu tak de foam is wut kak liz said
Me: R u sure?
Ya: Very sure.
Me: That’s odd

We then figure out why. Look at this

She mistakenly thought my moisturizing shave gel as the shower gel. Wahkakakakaka (rolling on the floor). That’s funny. It was my fault. Both of the bottles have an orange color on it. Apparently the moisturizing shave gel looks more orange then the other one. Rite people? Stand guilty :P

p/s: Excuse me for the picture. That picture makes me feel stupid!! Arghh. I think it's the width that makes the picture rotate 90 degrees by itself. And I'm calling myself an IT/engineer people? Sigh.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha...biar betul =)) klakar la adik awak ni...takkan dia tak baca dulu kot...hahaha

Little Things said...

hehehe.. Kalo dia baca pon. I bet she din know aper ke menatangyer shave gel tu. Hopefully dia tak jadi 'hairy ' kesan dari penggunaan yang melampau. :P wahkakakkaka