Friday, July 25, 2008

Updates

I have tons of story to update but got distracted by the stalker that suddenly appear on my blog. Here a little snippets of what happening in my life.

  • I cant really sleep well last nite. Not because of the stalker, but because of the stupid mosquito that byte on my feet. It is so itchy that it woke me up from my sleep.
  • My whole body especially the leg is still pain kesan dari exercise yang berlebihan (I had an hour of cardio step and followed with 30 mins of a threadmill on wednesday)
  • I deserve a pat on my back coz I am now 1 kg lighter, thanks to the hardwork in gym. muahahahaha
To miss adelina or whoever ur real name are. Do I look like I care of who you are? If you think I would, you are so totally wrong. Unfortunately the world doesn't revolve around you. Get yourself a grip. Stop the drama. I'm getting sick of it.

To other readers, make urself at home, teruskan memberi komen. Jangan biarkan misteri adelina menyelubungi anda. Wahkakakakaka.

I'll be back with more entertaining stories in a bit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

misteri adelina..ahaha..penyebok :P

Little Things said...

its getting interesting here. Look at wut we have now.. Adelina 2...

Its okie.. the more the merrier... :)

Anonymous said...

u noe who i'm..hehe

Unknown said...

going to gym lately..??very interesting..;P
best nye kalu dpt join..