Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lazy

I’ve been busy lazing around. Yes people. I am very lazy now. I’ve been wearing the same handbag for almost 2 weeks because I’m too lazy to change (I usually change my handbag like everyday, that’s why I need loads and loads of handbag). I have a basket-full-of-my-laundry and have to ask my sist who is on mc, laid down in the bed sick to help me, coz I’m too lazy to do it myself. I didn’t have anything to update on my blog because I’m too lazy to type and too lazy to think of what to write.


I only wear formal to office once for this week (on Monday) because I’m too lazy to iron my shirt. I didn’t tidy up my bed in the morning because I’m just lazy (I hope it won’t continue till next week). I dint wash my car or should I say ‘send my car to car wash’ for 2 weeks already because by thinking of I-have-to-wait-for-my-car-while-it-get-wash have already makes me feel lazy. I have a pile of books which I bought a few months ago and still did not read any of them because I’m lazy. Well, the purpose of buying those books is more to cut down my income tax tho, so that excuses my laziness. :) (In denial :P)

P/S: I have a lot of other things to type but I am lazy now. I supposed to response to all speculation made from my “happy little feeling” entry but again I am lazy. If you are not lazy, please go back up there, read carefully and count how many lazy do I have in my lazy entry.

Lazy bum!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm lazy to count :|

It's all your fault :|

It's contagious u know!

**mEaSa** said...

lazy ke?tp pnjg berjela taip nye :P

Little Things said...

hahhaha....

saya sgt lazy..sehingga hanya reply comment korang today.

measa ni... benci arr