Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Email and Dinner

"We (Chee Chan and I) cordially invite you and your family/partner to an evening with two very distinguished gentlemen – Mr Santeri Kangas and Mr Kimmo Kasslin."

I received this email yesterday and the venue is

Venue: BoatHouse @ TTDI (Restaurant will be closed to walk-in customers for this function)
Address: 16, Lorong Rahim Kajai 14, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur
Time: 7:00PM till late


TTDI again? Yerp most of the occasion, it will be somewhere around there. Can’t they choose something nearer? Do they know how far is TTDI from puchong? Huh I am not complaining because it is far from puchong but it also far from the office though. Hell yah, I don’t need to complain. I can always opt for not going. :)

Hehe, another complaint. I'm getting better at it :P


No comments: