Friday, July 4, 2008

The not so Combat

It wasn’t body combat but power yoga instead. Changed my mind. Takut tak ter"combat" nanti. :P The class, hurm nothing much to talk about it. Some of the stretch was painful (Expected la kan).

The thing that I wonder, why didn’t I sweat? Not at all. I repeat NOT AT ALL. I do see some people sweating like hell but not me? I wonder why. Is it because I do the steps wrongly?

One thing for sure, I was so damn tired after the class. Yes, I was tired too after the cycling class but this one is different. Its like I-need-my-bed-and-all-I-want-to-do-now-is-sleeping kind of feeling. As the feeling described, I hit the bed at 11.30 and sleep soundly. Yes people, SOUNDLY. I’m having a hard time to wake up this morning. How I wish it is SATURDAY.

P/S: I think I need a vacation


2 comments:

Unknown said...

power yoga mmg sangat penat! pas buat tu terasa sakit2 badan kan! tapi puas arr pas buat tu! dapat pulak buat b4 tido, time tido tu tak ingat ape dah!

Little Things said...

a ah. Kepenatan yang luar biasa. Huhuhuhu.. tp okie la..rilex sket dari cycling tu. :P