Friday, June 27, 2008

Wanted


We went to watch ‘wanted’ yesterday at ‘cinepressure’. Why is it pressure? Driving all the way to cineleisure from plaza sentral at 5.30 pm? You judge. It’s free anyway so stop complaining Miss riana. I am complaining too much these days.

The movie, it stylish, wildly outlandish action flick that will pick you up, throw you around, drop you back down on the ground and leave you begging for more. My favorite part is the curving bullets that obviously defy the laws of physics. Hahaha, nak gelak pon ada.

A few comment from my colleague:
Boon: Damn ‘gaya’ man - The part when Fox shoot ‘the fraternity’ and the bullet goes 360°. (Memang la tersangat tak logic)
Sam: I can’t accept the story line la. It doesn’t make any sense to me.

I would say that this movie is a type of ideal and mindless thrill ride. The one you can never take too seriously.

The effects team should certainly be commended. Though a great deal of CGI was used in the film but the effects are incredibly realistic. (saya bagi compliment banyak sgt ker?)

If you a kind of person who don’t mind some serious violence. I highly recommend this for you. The story is not just fun, but there are some really surprising turns to keep you engaged.
:)

1 comment:

**mEaSa** said...

yeahhh..must watch muvie~!
x yah pikir logik ke x logic..juz enjoy the muvie..heeee..