Wednesday, July 9, 2008

About someone

It’s not him but it’s about her. Who is she? We know each other from the year of 2001. I think I can call her as my best friend. Our relationship is quite funny and I-don’t-have-the-right-word-to-describe-about-this-relationship. Its complicated. Even we don’t really understand it. Rite dear?

Forget about the complicated thingy. All I know this girl is the very super best girlfriend I’ve ever had. She always be there for me thru good and my bad times. The best listener, she doesn’t have to say anything, she just need to listen and I can completely be okay.

We have a buka puasa together the other day. She loves burger king and hershey's chocolate more than she loves me. wink wink. So I guess it’s a perfect buka puasa for her.

Here she is my dearest Siti Asma’ with her burger king and hershey's sundae pie.


No comments: