Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Foot therapy

I don’t really feel like having this as my entry actually. I supposed to have it when the story is still ‘hot’ but now dah macam nak basi dah. Reason why it’s late coz I was waiting for the pictures from my boss, as she is the only person who brought camera on that day.

Anyway, we had our foot therapy at Kenko Reflexology Fish Spa at Pavillion. As the name says, the masseurs are not human but fish. Yes FISH. Lots and lots of ‘em.

The fishes are like piranha. You can see their mouth on the surface of the water waiting for u to dip in your feet. At the very moment u did, they start attacking and nibbling your feet. It is not painful at all but extremely ticklish sampai boleh nak tergelak berguling guling on the floor. No kidding people!

I wasn’t really in for the challenge for the first 15 mins. Rasa geli nak biar ikan tu nible2 my feet. But what a waste if I already there, being paid to do that and just don’t dare to try it. So I gave in. It took me sometimes to get use with the totally-new-experience before I can start moving to the pond with a bigger fish. Personally, I don’t really like the big one, they bite!!

Over all, the experience was something unique. Worth a try. Here are some pictures


No comments: