Thursday, November 27, 2008

Who say you cannot exercise in the office

Yesterday, Ai Cheak brought her OTO Trimax to office. Being me, a freak body conscious (hahaha. Ni ayat exaggerate tau!!), I then wrap the thing on my tummy and my thigh.


Saya yang suka tanggalkan kasut kat office sebab kasut saya tinggi sangat

Suffer from middle child syndrome, my closest friend now of how I love to be the centre of attention. (SOMETIMES je ok). So yesterday was the day when I have the chance to mempublisitikan diri saya. I manage to grab my office mate's attention as the machine makes a few beep sounds when it starts and finish and also the vibration of the machine is not a silent type of vibrate. And as the thing do the business (vibrate on my tummy), whenever people talk to me, I sounded quite funny because my voice like shaking, rhyme to the vibration.

Below are the conversation between me and Ai Cheak when I was using the machine:

Ai Cheak: You don't need to use that la. You are not fat!

Me: Who said so? I'm very fat la

Ai Cheak: Where got.

Me: (with a serious face) I think I have one problem. My face!! It sooo round, like a doughnut. Can I wrap this machine on my face arr?

Suddenly I heard everybody burst into laugh. I don't realize that I was that loud and everybody can hear me.

Ai Cheak: I think your otak kena short circuit already. Too much vibrate.

Hurm. But what is wrong with my statement? Benda ni untuk slimming, and muka saya gemuk macam doughnut sebab Azlan suka bagi saya makan doughnut. Adakah salah kalau saya nak letak kat muka saya supaya dia kurus?


7 comments:

**mEaSa** said...

tu la.ade tak utk kuruskan muke?nk jugeeee...

Little Things said...

hurm .. jom kiter invent satu nak? kater engineer. muahahahhaha

Anonymous said...

ada....gi buat facial slimming kat kedai :))

Little Things said...

facial slimming - mahal tak? ada org nak sponsor ke?

**mEaSa** said...

ajah sponsor..hahahaa

Little Things said...

jom la measa. Aper lagi. Ada org nak sponsor

**mEaSa** said...

jum jum.sy tak menolak tuah..ahaha