Friday, November 21, 2008

Teambuilding

We had a teambuilding at Avillion Admiral Cove, PD last two weeks. The teambuilding activity was sucks (sucks with a capital S). Of all the teambuilding that I've ever been, this is the only time I feel like all I want to do is sleep in my room. But the whole weekend was not a total failure because I really love the place where we stay. With the view of endless expanse of the blue dotted from my room, it gives me this warmth comfort feeling. I actually do give a thought of having my wedding reception there. (Not anytime soon eh, saje je berangan). But serious people, if anyone of you still looking for a place to hold reception. I highly recommend this place. You definitely won't regret it. Btw, what I meant is garden wedding yah. Not the ballroom type. :P


We have our dinner by the sea and swimming pool. The theme was Hawaiian Night. I should give the credit on the dinner as well. It's not the food that is awesome but for the fun that we had. It's totally a moment to remember especially for Boon.

It was unfortunate for Boon, it sooo happen to be her birthday. Ai Cheak and Samuel did a very good job with the coconut shell which they turn it into bra. Yes, you heard me people. It's BRA. You know how we make Boon wear it? We've got HR director to cooperate with us. Hahaha. It's a brilliant idea, don't you think. Coz as soon as he announces it to the floor, Boon has no way to run, it's either he wear it or jump to the sea. Which one is better? You tell me..

We undress and dress boon with her spanking new costume

1 ringgit and you get to touch his *****

this is strictly for 18 and above only

looks like they had fun

hurm what do you think?

Due to sensitivity issue, some picture will not be publish here and Boon is so going to punch me and break my new glass into 2 after he read this entry. Sorry :P


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this was the best entry ever =))

Little Things said...

azah: best entry sebab ada org pakai tempurung kelapa ker? muahhahahha.