Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The day when credit card comes in handy

I received a parcel today. Guess from whom? Hehe

I don't have a secret admirer, and the package is not something very interesting either. Bukanlah bag coach atau makeup stila ataupon any designer item yang boleh membuatkan hati saya begitu gembira dan korang semua jeles dengan saya. The parcel actually coming from the bank. What's inside?

My road tax and insurance policy. Yerp, I had them send it to my door step. This is what I've been doing when it's time to renew my road tax and insurance.

  1. Give my bank a call.
  2. Ask them how much I need to pay (road tax + insurans).
  3. Give them my credit card details.
And the next day, my road tax and insurance policy will come to me. Hassle free!! Call me lazy which i'm soooo not going to agree. If the service is there, why not we fully utilize it? Of course I have to pay 10 ringgit extra. But to me it's worth every cent.

If I were have to do it myself, this is what I have to go through

  1. Drive under the hot sun (which I definitely will say no to that)
  2. Make a few round to find a parking spot (which is a BIG NO, finding a parking spot can really make me cranky sometimes walaupun saya sangat penyabar orangnya :P)
  3. Pay for the parking
  4. Wait!!! (queue) to get them to serve me (this can also kill me)

So 10 ringgit and everything else is taken care of. Which one do you prefer?


6 comments:

**mEaSa** said...

sy hanya perlu cal abg sy dan semuanya setel.lagi sng bukan?hahaha..

Little Things said...

cheh. adik yang jahat. Tak berdikari langsung!!

**mEaSa** said...

i'm sick of being independent.
bile lagik nk mntk tlg abgkan?wat pe ade abg kalo tak ley mntk tlg..muahahahaa..

Little Things said...

hahaha. boleh erk sick being independent. hurm lenkali kiter nak mintak tolong abang awak jugak la. FREE kan!!

**mEaSa** said...

boleh2.sile2.
tp kaver insurans die la.
awk kene g post opis la amek roadtax.cm sy takyah sebab kete tu bukan sy punye :P

Little Things said...

saya tak suka g mana2. Saya nak dok opis je.