Monday, November 17, 2008

Power

I always have a headache recently and my eyes, it feels so tired especially in the evening. Haih….

"It has to be my glasses power is increase" say me who tried to act as optometrist.


Last week, when I went to the optometrist to get myself a new glasses, Surprise surprise….

My power has decrease down to 300 from 350 and 325 from 350. I forgot which power is for the right eye and which is left. (You don't want to know the details, don't you?)

Wohoooooo!!! Great!!!


But the bad news is I still have another 3 months of a supply for my lens which the power is 350. (I don't know what to do with this, it's RM120)

And also, I have to get myself a new set with the current power. (money..money..money)


And speaking of power, I wonder is it possible for me to have a perfect vision one day?


No comments: