Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sunway Lagoon. Again?

with our wrist band

It's time for sunway lagoon again. Hehe. It's not that I really like the place, but I got two tickets for free. So, why waste? It's a bit different this time. Coz we spent most of our time laid on the bench rather than play. Before we go there, I actually told him that I'm not going to get myself on the roller coaster, tomahawk and what not (all the extreme game by my definition). Boring me, I know. I'm just scared and what can I do about it? But that makes me, ME!

What surprise me is Azlan, I thought he will be fine with the not so extreme (again by my definition). But I guess he is not. When I ask why he don't want to play again after the first round. He said it is not adventurous at all. Dear, I really really really want to believe what you said but deep down I know you are just scared. Blek :P. It's okie your secret save with me. I won't tell anybody. Ooops I just did.

We still had a lot of fun even we don't play that much. We went on the weekdays, so not many people there. Yerp, di saat sumer orang sibuk bekerja, kami berehat rehat di tepi pantai (buatan manusia la tapi)

We wrap up the day with dinner at Tony Roma's, Sunway Pyramid. Sat by the window with the view of Sunway Lagoon theme park, Oh my! My shrimp pasta just tastes a lot better that evening. Hehe. I wonder why


3 comments:

**mEaSa** said...

pegi sunway tak ajak!!
huh..tak mo kawan.Bluekkk!!

Little Things said...

heheh. ari tu ajak. Awak la lambat sangat reply. Kan dah melepas. Saya ada 2 ticket jer la

**mEaSa** said...

x mo.x mo.x mo..