Friday, November 28, 2008

Jobstreet

Yesterday, there's this someone that I don't know YM me. I guess he get me through my blog.

Him: Hi, do you work in IT firm
Me: Yes
Him: You work with F-Secure
Me: Yerp
Him: Any vacancies?
Me: Not now
Him: Mind to tell me when there's opening?
Me: Just forward me your resume. I'll send it to HR whenever we have opening
Him: Please and if you don't mind, boleh tolong forwardkan dekat company2 lain jugak?
Me: FYI, I'm not working with Jobstreet. Until then, saya hanya boleh forwardkan dekat company saya jer
Him: Betul jugak erk.. hehehe

Apekah???

8 comments:

**mEaSa** said...

hahaha.siapakah org itu?bunguksss!!

Little Things said...

hahahaha. mungkin dia tengah baca comment awak ni tau

**mEaSa** said...

opss..hahaha.
sapekah?

Chen Chow said...

Great that you are helping even strangers to apply for jobs!

Feel free to encourage him to apply through JobStreet.com ! It is just simple few steps!

Greetings from a staff of JobStreet.com

me3n said...

Hye if you don't mind, boleh tolong forwardkan resume saya dekat company2 lain jugak tak? ;p.

Little Things said...

measa: hehe.. ntah tak tau saper. but he get me thru my blog

chen chow: hi and thanks for stopping by

ad3ck: muahahahaha. sila sila... meh sini resume... komisen jangan lupa okeh :P

Unknown said...

F-secure tu yg keje jadi guard tu kan? hahahahaha (copy paste dari entry f-secure yg dulu)

*ampun cik barang-barang kecil (little things, get it?)

hey, awak boleh jadi Jobstreet ambassador la :))

Little Things said...

azah: hahaha. Kelakar la dia ni. Saya depressed skang ni. Dan awak berjaya buat saya ketawa.

arigato gozaimas