Monday, November 24, 2008

What did I do....

when I'm hungry and I did not manage to buy breakfast.

1) Go to pantry, grab 4 sticks of julies love letter

2) and a cup of HL vanila milk



3) Dip the julies love letter in the milk (use it as a straw) and drink my milk. When the love letter is about to lembik2, eat it and change the straw with a new one.


Sedap di saat anda kelaparan.

Btw, I found a new way of drinking my HL vanila milk. Simply mix the chocolate flavor with the vanila. It taste real good. Its 1 to 9, which 1 is the chocolate flavor, and 9 the vanila. Perfect for people like me who already bored with the same taste of my vanila milk. Lepas saya dah bosan dengan vanila campur chocolate, mungkin saya perlu cuba chocolate campur strawberry (Yucks!! can't imagine the taste) Anyone dare to try and tell me?

No comments: