Friday, August 8, 2008

Would you buy these?

A few week ago boon bought this earphone. Take a look at it and you tell me what your first impression is?



Okay, this is just my opinion. No offense to those who happened to have the same earphone. Let’s get started with the look and feel
  • It gives me a cheap feeling. If I were to guess of how much the price. I would say not more than 30RM
  • Not to judge by just the appearance, I then put it on, to experience the sound. Well, the rubber thing kind of like blocking me to hear outside world. It’s like the only thing exist in this world is just me and my music. But still the sound is not really something that an expensive earphone would offer you.

And now, let’s talk about the price. I don’t know about you, but it really surprised me. RM 165!! Let me repeat ONE HUNDRED SIXTY FIVE RINGGIT, that’s about the same price of shoes that I can get from eclipse. Okay forget about my shoe madness. But at least Ai Cheak and I agree that spending our money on that kind of thing is a wasting of money. Even Sam agrees with us. So it’s not about girl-will-never-spend-money-on-that-kind-of-stuff but guy also think that the earphone does not worth your RM 165.

We then advise him that he should consult us before he buy anything next time. But he never learn from his lesson. The following week we found this on his table.




Guess how much he blows this time. Wohooo.. RM330. It’s a wireless mouse with laser technology. He claims that he can do the mouse clicking from the pantry or even from under his table. Sounds tempting and impressed huh? Think about it, if you bring the mouse to the pantry, yes no doubt you can do the clicking BUT can you see the screen from pantry? Hahahaha. How do you know of which one to click if you can’t see? Funny huh? So my point here, the technology is good, but sometimes it is NOT LOGIC to spend money on something that you will never use.

I might be bias but what say you?

p/s: Boon, more entry about you:P

3 comments:

Ila Natrah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ila Natrah said...

dear, sometimes when i read your blog rite..sound very the funny..ya lahh, y need so canggih mouse can click frm the pantry when u can't even see the screen..sometimes technologies is so canggih till it become less useful..

Little Things said...

hahaha... itulah pasal. mouse super duper expensive. tp at the end sama jer stanard dia ngan mouse 10 ringgit i punya ni