Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What goes around comes around

I still remember that incident that humiliates me in front of a lot of people. We are going out for lunch and waiting for the elevator/lift (wuteva u may call it) to come. When the door open, we quickly make our way inside, when I enter the elevator, the door suddenly close and I had my head squeeze in the middle of the 2 doors. There’s like a lot of people inside the elevator. Not just my colleague but also a few others that I have no idea who they are. It is totally an embarrassing moments. Some of the people inside make a pitiful sigh while some make the-trying-so-hard-not-to-giggle face. It’s a terrible and helpless feeling that I have inside. All I want is just to be invisible right there and then.

When we were out from the elevator, Boon couldn’t help himself anymore and start laughing. Ai Cheak then scold him for not being concern with other people feeling. He then said “I know you are okay, but seriously, it was so funny to see you head ‘tersepit’ there”. He makes fun of me saying that I try to imitate zidane-way-of-head-butting-materazzi during the world cup. If you guys still remember.



He also said I tried to tunjuk kuat by tersepitkan my head there. Now when I think about it, I can’t help myself from laughing over and over again.

What goes around comes around. Not for too long before he got a chance to experience the same thing. It was yesterday evening. I was on the phone while waiting for the elevator to come. When the elevator comes, I am still on the line so I decided to let go that elevator. Then I hear someone running from behind me trying to catch the elevator. It was Boon and dangg. This time his head is the victim of the elevator's door.

Wahkakakakaka. I laugh right there and then and almost roll on the floor. When we are out from the elevator:

Boon: You are so bad!!
Me: This is exactly the same thing happened to me last time. What do you expect? That I will ask you whether you are okay or not? Sorry. Payback time!!

Hahahahaha. I am still laughing about it now. My jaw is going to drop at anytime. Hahahahahha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha...kelakar...kelakar... nape takde org tahan elevator tu? hahaha...

Little Things said...

hahaha.. skang ni kelakar la..
masa kena tu tuhan jer yang tahu..
malu!!! tak tau nak sorok muka kat ner