Monday, August 25, 2008

Anger Management

I donno what’s wrong with me, well actually I do. It seems like I’m having a hard time to control my anger these days. Even my sist scared to sleep with me coz she scared that she will be the victim of my “peluru sesat”.

On Saturday morning, I supposed to go out and meet somebody. I think everybody knows that I’m having a problem with people who is not punctual. Depending on my mood but often it will annoy me.

I usually put on or remove my contact lens after taking the shower. So I do my routine like usual that morning after taking my shower which I suppose to put it on but what I do instead is open my contact lens casing’s cap. Throw away everything out of the window.

I don’t know what was on my mind. I think I am just mad that my brain did not really processing as the way it usually does. I then put a new solution inside the casing and use my finger to remove the lens from my eyes. (Look at the picture below) Then only my brain wake up when the finger touch my eye ball. Ouchh!! It hurts tho which I then realize “crap!! I just throw my lens that I only wear for a week outside the window”

Gosh that goes my 40 ringgit!!

Morale of the story: Don't try to wear your contact when you are mad. Coz you might ended up throwing it out of the window :P


No comments: