Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I surrender

There’s so much life I’ve left to live
And this fire’s burning still
When I watch you look at me
I think I could find the will
To stand for every dream
And forsake the solid ground
And give up this fear within
Of what would happen if they ever knew
I’m in love with you

I know I can’t survive
Another night away from you
You’re the reason I go on
And now I need to live the truth
Right now, there’s no better time
From this fear I will break free
And I’ll live again with love


I still remember back then, when I go crazy over this song. Been looking for the mp3 everywhere until one day azah ym-ed me and gave me the mp3. So happy that I said "Azah, seronok giller, Gila pon tak seronok macam ni" Thanks dear for the song.

Hahaha. That was then, but now I think the song really resembles my life.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

kita pon ingat lagi time tu... masa tu awak kat motorola kan? susah payah kita semua cari lagu tu... akhirnya jumpa kat satu website cina ni... hehehe... treasure giler2 arr lagu tu... antara lagu tersusah untuk dicari kan?

Little Things said...

hehehe.. Yer tepat sekali.
merata2 cari. Kat utube pon tak der masa tu. Biler dapat tu sgt heaven kan..