Monday, August 25, 2008

Craving

Nope!! I'm not pregnant. This craving is different which only happen when I’m fasting. Last week I had craved for these, Taco and Kimpap. Taco is a Mexican food. (It’s really hard to find the serbuk to make the stuff. I used to buy it from cold storage in Gurney Plaza. I’ve tried to find it at cold storage, the garden the other day. But coming back empty handed. Looks like that is the last time I ate taco until I find a store which sell it) And Kimpap is something that we here called it as sushi. Yummy!!

Taco before i wrap it


Ready to eat


Kimpap before I cut it


And today I’m fasting again. I have a very long list that if possible I would want to eat all of ‘em. I am drooling over food now. Cepat la buka puasa. Ngee!!

**Yer saya memang macam budak kecik.


No comments: