Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kungfu

I have this weird dream the other day. Very weird!! I Know kungfu!! I not just know how to make those kungfu moves but I am the kungfu guru. In my dream, I live in this little house up on the tree that made from bamboo. One day there’s like a bunch of people come and looks for me. They entered my house and busy searching for something. What are they looking for? Well, they want my kungfu bible. I am the kungfu guru remember!! So of course I have my own kungfu bible which they try to steal it from me to acquire my kungfu steps. With all the swords in their hand and our costume that look exactly like the one in the picture below, it looks perfectly like a scene from those Chinese kungfu dramas. I love my dress. It looks sooo good on me.

Then comes the best part where I fight with them. Not just I’m very good at fighting but I can even fly. Wohoooo. Imagine a girl fight with a troop of bad guys. It is an incredible feeling that I can’t really describe with a word. Yes, I definitely win!! I killed all those bad guys and buried my kungfu bible in the safe place.No!! I’m not going to tell you guys where did I bury it. Leave me and my kungfu bible alone! :P

I know why I have this dream. I watched kungfu panda before I go to sleep. :) I wake up with a smile on my face together with this tought "Terror jugak saya berkungfu yer"


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hishh.berangan jek keje :P

Ila Natrah said...

oitt..udah udah lah bermimpi di siang hari..

Little Things said...

measa: berangan itu indah

ila: i mimpi di malam hari la :)