Monday, February 15, 2010

When you get something enexpectedly...

You feel happy!! Don't you?

Like last few weeks, when i was expecting to receive a jaya jusco voucher. and turn out that it is metrojaya voucher. i feel so happy. Coz seriously, i didn't know what to buy in jaya jusco with that 300 voucher.

went to mid valley and caught my eye on something in metrojaya. the price of the thing is more than my voucher price. but come to think about it. I just need to pay a little bit extra and i will get something that i will never buy using my own money for now. Oh yes!! i'm not that rich nor that i have a rich husband or boyfriend just yet (but we will soon. Amiiiinnnn), so to buy that something using my own money, will require me to think twice or more than just twice.

decided and off to the counter to pay for that something. and guess what, for every 300 and above purchase, you will get 50 ringgit voucher. I only know abt it when i queue to pay for my stuff.

and now i still left with 50 ringgit voucher. That is what i call shopping!!

No comments: