Thursday, February 25, 2010

there's a silver lining for every dark cloud..

yes? no? it is yes for me at least in this situation :)

Remember my post (again to lazy to link it) :P about my phone that can be part of museum property and how en azlan been wanting me to get a blackberry. 

I finally get one after a very looooong discussion with him. and he agreed to help me pay some amount of money for that purpose. That is very generous of you my dear.

 

i've got that from maxis. I actually pay full amount for the phone and pay 360rm for one year unlimited access data plan. Isn't that such a good deal people? 

But seriously i am not satisfied with the maxis center, the gardens services. Sucks with the capital S.  They are very slow and impolite too. I do not want to talk about this. I've waited until 9.45 for my turn with empty stomach. and been ask to come back again for the phone configuration. i almost lost my temper but for the sake of not making any scene. I control myself. 

At first i wanted to go shu eumura to get a gel cream while waiting for my number. but the person there told me. if i missed my number, i have to queue again and they stop distributing the number at 9.30. okay.. fair enough.

After been ask to come back again the next day, I walk back to mid valley as i park my car there, dengan muka tak bermaya. all the shops already close. but to my surprise, shu eumura still open. Yes!!!  i walk in and keep on reminding myself that i will only buy gel cream and only gel cream. No matter what promotion they have. 

the sales person told me, that if i buy above 350, i will get a 7 pieces of travelling kit and also 1 facial session or a photograph (gambar ala2 model yang diorang selalu amik tu). I have no choice but to tell her that " it's really tempting, but i have to stick on my budget as i just bought the phone" 
On the counter, while she prepare the bill for me, the manager said to her "wahh, you still got sales at this hour?". It's already 10.20 at that time. and she reply "Oh, she's my customer, she brought her friend here and buy stuff from me and she'll coming back again". The manager then ask me why didnt i buy more stuff as they have promotion now. Before i manage to answer, the girl answer her for me. "Oh.. she didnt have money this month. She just bought herself a phone and pointing at my maxis paper bag."

and guess what people. The manager said.. then just giver her everything la. since she's ur customer and she still buying from you at this hours!! and you can come for the photoshoot and after that relax2 doing facial.

Oh my, rasa macam nak melompat dekat situ. Seriously. After all i had gone through in Maxis, there is still kind hearted people out there. 

No la, not that i want free stuff, but if you work at the service department, kenapa nak kerek2 bila orang tanya soalan. dah memang kerja awak tu menjawab soalan. kalau orang tau. orang tak tanya!!

so tomorrow, i'll be going for my facial and also tangkap gambar. Eh malu la nak tangkap2 gambar macam tu. Boleh tak kalau tak mahu.

No comments: