Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oxy? Fresh

I have a gum problem that for everytime i brush my teeth. It will bleed. and if sensodyne come across your mind when you read this. I will tell you, NO. it didnt work for me. At least not in my case :(

When i started seeing Dr. Aida. Shes my dentist now, introduce by en Azlan, i told dr Aida about my problem. she actually suggested me to try this. Oxyfresh.


It is more expensive than sensodyne, cost me 30 ringgit a tube. But really, it works for me. Now my gum dont have the bleeding problem nemore. 

I'm running out of the toothpaste, time to get a new one. But boy, Dr Aida is so far away in Kajang.

Found this site, where i can buy it online. and the price is cheaper by 7 ringgit. The only thing that turn me down is i have to pay 15 ringgit for the shipping cost. Unless if i buy 150 ringgit worth of product then the shipping will be free. But 150? that will be 7 tubes of the toothpaste? what am i going to do with 7??

ha ha.   

2 comments:

oxy foxy said...

u know who can help u out :p

Little Things said...

yeah.. faris :)

but if u come back soon, we can go together and do scaling + buy the toothpaste.

so please come back soon :)