Saturday, February 20, 2010

Nota bertulis untuk cik siti nur alice

Dear sister,

I know you still reading my blog even i told you not to so i decided to leave u a note here. Im sorry about yesterday. Im not being mad at you coz u ask me to fetch you but more because im tired. I have a lot of things to do at work and still have to worry about my assignments when i get home. and when i reached home, rumah macam tongkang pecah and the sink full dengan pinggan mangkuk kotor. thanks to abang azli's family

i just call mama in the evening and she said she will be coming back today. so u understand my pressure right. coz mama wont stop nagging when she see all that. already im very tired and yet still have to kemas2 rumah and all.

and to u too. Apparently u got some issue now. haha. Im not perfect myself but lets talk about ur issue first

U ignoring us and start to live in your own world. balik kerja, u will go online until wee hours and wake up an hour before you go to work. Remember i told you when u stop helping other people, people will stop helping u too. now i have to think twice before i help u tau.

first, how many days have i ask u to wash ur blanket? Until now, i still see the blanket and ur (u know wut) dalam bakul baju kotor. What will mama said when she come back home? and its dirty!!!! (that is the main point) Grrrr

Second, you used my blanket and never know how to fold it, dont even know how to put the pillow at the proper place. Grrr again... How difficult to fold a blanket dear? You told me that if u have ur own room u will kemas ur bilik always. Daaa... i never see u do that to our room. If i ask u to help sweep the floor. You will take weeks or even didnt do it at all (remember after your spm, u promise nak help me kemas bilik coz im tight up with my final exam? until now, u still havent sapu our room, if i still waited for u, i think the dust can become a carpet pon)

Third, how many times have i told you, please put back ur stuff in the dressing table after u use it. Grr... I dont like to see a things on that dressing table. Only that mini tong sampah which is only to trash ur cotton pad and everything else can go to the dustbin outside our room.

Fourth, i start seeing ur towel on the bed when i come back from work or class. And seriously, i really cannot tahan that. its not fun to sleep on a wet bed. and really i memang marah about that. (see how marah i am?)

Fifth. its not that i kedekut with u, when u said u want to borrow my stuff. but looking at the issue you have above. do u think i can trust u with my stuff. and dont think i dont know when u curi2 and wear my stuff. Look at how i arrange my stuff. everything will always go back to the same place and the way i hang my clothes. i really know which clothes is missing and even my pantyhose for that matter. daa... caught u red handed again!!

until u know how to jaga barang and not to sepah2 everywhere u want. my stuff is still my stuff and urs have always be urs. plus, dont worry about wearing branded stuff coz i have to wait till i get my real paycheck for me to have one. You should be lucky coz we always manja u and layan almost whateva u want. so study rajin2, be a doctor and tadaaa... u can have more than what im having now. I know im giving u a pressure to become a doctor.. but i dont care, i really want u to become one!! haha.

so before you study abroad (see im praying that u get the scholarship) i want you to be well equipped so that when u stay alone and have to be independent, u can do it. and of course u dont want to be like uknowwho, who doesnt know a single thing at her age. Right??

if u think i tak sayang u anymore these days, you are so wrong sister. i still sayang u the most. but with all of the issue above. its makes it look that i dont sayang u. Because i dont want to keep on nagging at u so i rather give u a silent treatment and hope u will understand urself. but u never did. so i have to escalate this issue to mr blogger.

I know how u hate public humiliation and still remember how u cried like nobody business when u din get whatevaaward. but this is not public humiliation kan. its only abang azlan that know u.. and abang azlan is not a big matter to u right. but if it is.. sorry again sist.

last note. ive told u last time, i wont help to fold your clothes nemore. but it never seem to me that u folded ur clothes. i saw mama did it for u. Dont be such a brat will ya. btw, how old are u again?

2 comments:

measa said...

marahnye. T_T !

Little Things said...

measa: marah2 sayang :)
kalau tak sayang. biarkan jer dia