Friday, January 9, 2009

Tagged... again

Measa memberi tugasan baru...

1) Do you have secrets?
Everyone does...

2) Would you fall in love with a guy/gurl younger than you?
Hurm...I don't think he could handle me...

3) What is your mistake that you have done lately?
I would not tell...

4) What would you do with a billion dollars?
Wohoooooo..... saya nak menjelajah europe... its really a beautiful place.... sambil berjalan sambil shopping.. buat bisnes sendiri (tak yah jadi engineer lagi) and bantu mereka2 yang memerlukan. and pergi ke tanah suci dengan suami (hahaha.. sape nak jadi suami saya? saya ada billion dollars tau)
** saya memang suka berangan **

5) Will you fall in love with your friend?
Knowing myself, I know that I can excellently have a platonic relationship without fail.

6) Which is more blessed, loving someone or being love by someone?
being love by someone... it seriously a blessed

7) List 5 current favourite songs :-
- The man who can't be moved
- Tercipta untukku (saya nak pasang lagu ni, masa saya kawin nanti)

Lagi 3 malas la nak pikir

8) If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
move on.. will ya? It's really annoying to be pestering by you!

9) List 3 favourite TV shows:-.
currently...
  • One Tree Hill (it will always be)
  • Gossip Girl
  • Heroes
10) Do you have any regrets?
My SPM

11) Would you be the person that you are if you were to be reborn?
I don't believe in that.

12) What do you want the most at the moment?
to have lots and lots of cash

13) What kind of person do you think the person that tagged you is?
measa sangat baik hati

14) Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
i rather be single and rich (I'm being realist now) but I don't mind to be poor as long as I'm married to the person that REALLY loves me...

15) What is your favourite color?
I'm confused

16) Would you give all in for a relationship?
Ask Azlan, he knows better

17) If you fall in love with 2 persons simultaneously, which one would you choose?
seperti jawapan measa, the person who love me the most

18) What are the top 5 bands that you listen to or love?-
i listen to all song

19)Name things you would like to do but never able to?
For now or at least this year..... to buy my own house

2 comments:

me3n said...

20) Referring to Question 1, what is your most top secret?

Little Things said...

harap maaf, soalan2 tambahan tidak akan dilayan.
muahahahaha