Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cheese Baked Prawn

Had our lunch at Jogoya, Starhill, its company New Year kick off lunch. It was my second time there after my first visit which happened somewhere last year. I wasn't managed to eat a lot last time and for RM110 per person, if I remember it right, what I ate was not worth the money that I paid. But this time, I know the trick. I spare my stomach for the food that really worth eating and did not visit the sushi counter until I have tried everything else.

What I ended up eating? Prawn, prawn and nothing other than prawn. I know, I'm not supposed to have any, but it so IRRESISTABLE. The cheese baked prawn and the king size prawn was soooo yummylicious. Oh wait, I do eat something else. A piece of BBQ chicken wing, cod fish, mussel, satay, waffle, cheese cake and lot and lots of haagen dazz ice cream..Now I start to worry what will happen to my face tomorrow. It just recover.. Praying hard now, that it will have an exception this time..

Now I hardly moved because I am 2 kilos heavier and my stomach is soo going to explode anytime soon and my cholesterol level, I bet is hitting the sky now. Already, my cholesterol level is above than normal and now….. I'll be on diet next week..ok?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

kata tak boleh makan udang :|

Anonymous said...

tu ar.degil!

Little Things said...

measa n azah: ada entry menarik tentang ini selepas ini..