Monday, January 12, 2009

Butter prawn and shrimp pasta

It is so terrible; it's all over my face that I myself feel disgust of it. It started after the Sunway Lagoon outing, which is like 2 months ago. I thought because of the water at Sunway Lagoon, but weeks and months past, it do looks like it want to stop but it never does. So it is not the water.

Next, I start to blame over my Biotherm skin care. Hurm.. Perhaps it doesn't work for my skin anymore. I go back to the Biotherm counter and consult the person there. They quite surprise to see my face.. Like I'm not… At first they said, maybe my hormone change, so I don't need the serum anymore. As agreed, I stop using the serum. Yes, it does helps, my face is not so oily anymore but still the pimples, like low and high tide, comes and goes whenever it wants. Macam hotel persinggahan plak jerawat2 tu buat muka ni. I pay Biotherm a visit again, this time they ask me to change to the acne range products. Gosh! It's more expensive than the normal skin care. Sad!!

In that 2 months, saya jadi extra pembersih. If usually I change my bed sheet every two weeks, it become a weekly task and same goes to the towel, lebih often tukar kepada yang baru and my face towel akan dikibas2 sebelum diguna untuk lap muka. But still…. Macam tu jugak

Until last week, I figure that its actually the prawn or apa2 yang sama waktu dengannya. Seriously, jerawat2 akan tumbuh seperti cendawan selepas hujan the next day after saya makan udang. God knows how much I love to eat prawn. Really really really love it.

I dont have an allergy to prawn before and why now? Sedih... macam mana nak makan butter prawn? macam mana nak makan shrimp pasta? I don't know if I can survive without eating prawn...

Marilah kiter bersedih bersama2

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

disebabkan saya masih boleh memakan udang, maka saya tidak layak untuk bersedih bersama-sama awak... hahaha... kesian...kesian... makan la ikan je :|

Little Things said...

huhuhu...

sedih.. sedap tau udang.. naper lah tetiba jer.. tak paham betul... mungkin overdose kot.. tak per nanti muka dah elok semula boleh try makan balik..

Anonymous said...

wah..bahaya.harap2 sy takde mcm tu :P

Little Things said...

huhu.. tu lah agak la... mahal tau yang untuk acne tu. Ada satu benda tuk blemish tu. 15ml jer harga dia 90 ringgit tau. Dah nak habis dah guna. Tension!!

jojo said...

saye pon sgt suke makan udang..takpe yana saye bole makan kan utk awak..awak order la aper2 pastu panggil saye, nnt saya makan kan, .sian awak.huhuhu

Little Things said...

rumet.. haha.. lama tak panggil awak camtu..

hikhik..camtu erk? Lepas tu meleleh jer la air liur saya tgk awak makan udang dan saya minum ais kosong jer?