Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ghost!!

We had this conversation over lunch. About the things that you have to do when you sleep in a hotel room

  • Knocked on the door/ press the door bell before you enter

  • Make sure your slippers do not direct to your room. Letak sepah2 lagi elok.

which I ask "I thought the ghost don't wear slippers/shoes/stilettos. Somehow I have this imagination that ghost usually fly and never walk"

and they answered "the ghost will follow your shoes direction"

Pelik kan hantu tu. Kalo kasut susun elok2 dia tau mana nak pergi. Kalo tak susun, dia blur macam tak tau jalan. Hahaha.. Funny!

  • Then cover your mirror with clothes if the mirror is facing you.

And a few more that I don't quite remember.

Why we have this conversation is because Boon wants to go somewhere alone and he said he scared to sleep in a hotel room all by himself. I then ask "when we were in Finland, you were sleeping alone. You are not scared then and scared now?"

Before he manages to give me answer, I suddenly say this out loud.

Oh! I know, because in Finland the ghost speaks Finish, if the ghost want to kacau you, he has to use sign language coz you don't understand each other. So the ghost thinks that it will be a waste of time and by having this thought, you don't feel scared. I have a suggestion, why don't you think that the ghost only knows how to speak malay this time, not English or Cantonese. So you are safe!!

He then said "Gila la you!!"

p/s: Haha. Saya juga takutkan hantu!!! Ntah ape yang ditakutkan, ntah lah. Dulu kat upm Olin and Asma' selalu kena temankan g toilet malam2. How I survive when I was in Finland? Sebab ada orang temankan saya sampai saya tertido.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

org g sama ke temankan awk mase awk kt penang?Heh!

dynrn said...

ko mmg penakut gile kt hantu...heheheh

Little Things said...

measa: tak paham awak cakap aper? orang g sama?

diey: hahahha.. tu lah sepatutnya hantu takutkan oghe kan

Anonymous said...

bile nk hapdet ni?buhsan sudahhh..huuu