Friday, December 19, 2008

Button

Say that you were doing some shopping and suddenly you lost a button on your shirt or pants. Don't worry! Don't panic!

Go to Italiannies, pretend that you want to order something. When the waiter/waitress go away after handed you the menu, steal the button from their chair. And when he/she come back, tell he/she that you have change your mind and walk away from that restaurant.


How to sew the button to you shirt or pants. I haven't come out with the solution yet. Hahaha

Okay, I know it's not funny. You will get this kind of entry when I'm bored to death. Not that I don't have anything to do but I don't feel like doing what am I suppose to do.

Oh come on, it's Friday people. Gimme a break!! Plus it's coming to the end of the year, sumer scorecard dah di achieved and most of the people here or at least the people that I work with are on Christmas and new year holiday.

Hurm should I go on leave too? I still have another 3 days of leave to clear for this year.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tolong!!! Tolong!!!

Pencurik butanggggggggg!!!

Little Things said...

hahahha. takper saya bagi idea. Awak bukan selalu terhilang butang ker?

muahahhaha. tak elok sexy2 ni

Anonymous said...

apokobondo ehhh..
hahaha