Thursday, December 11, 2008

Boyfriend(s)

Yesterday, I bumped into my x-colleague when I was doing some shopping. Shopping is not the highlight here but my x-colleague is on the spotlight now.

Gossip Girl, XOXO story starts here..

I saw her holding hands with someone. The problem is not with "the holding hand" but with the person who she holding hand with.

I say hi to her, at first she told me the guy is just her friend but when I gave her my raising eye brow with friend-won't-be-holding-hand-like-how-i-saw-you-hold-his-hand-just-now look, she then change her statement and introduce the guy to me as her boyfriend.

Why did I give her that kind of look?

Because…

I know the she is seeing someone from my office and even the whole office knows that they are together.

Oh…..

Saya adalah seperti ingin menyanyi di situ. Nak ikut citer P.Ramlee ke?

"Kalau dua2 merajuk, ana kawin tiga" (lagu tema Madu tiga kot) but she's a girl tak boleh kawin lebih dari satu pon so kenapa nak pasang banyak2.. (Not that I agree that it is okay for guy to pasang banyak2 okie)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

woooo.... adakah bf dia tahu?

ape punya soalan daa... mesti la tak tahu... kalau tahu mesti ngamuk :D

saya sudah update blog... marilah tengok!

Little Things said...

hurm..sib baik awak tanya, awak jawab sendiri.