Wednesday, September 17, 2008

You Hungry?

Today, I’m exceptionally hungry and lazy. It’s just awful, I feel so sluggish at work. Everything moves at a much slower pace. Huh, kenapalah saya tak keja kat Selangor?

So what did I do while slowly trying to get on with work? I feast my eyes with the tops from Forever21 and topshop online. Hahaha. Nasib baik dia tak der buat delivery dekat Malaysia. Kalo tak, God knows what will happen.

Yesterday we all (my team) went to body massage together somewhere in Sri Hartamas and followed by Buka Puasa at Souled Out (saya sorang jer pon yang pose). To be honest, I don’t quite like the massage but the food is like heavenly heaven. Tak la sedap sangat but you know la when you are hungry, everything taste sooooo yummy. I love the drinks, dragonfly (a mix of a few fruits and dragonfruit) and lemonade berry is just awesome.

We ordered too many appetizers, so when the main course arrived, I can’t really take it anymore. To not waste the expensive food, I cut it into pieces and put into everyone’s plate and Boon has to eat the most of my food. He gets annoyed with me that he said, “If you enjoy cutting the food soo much, you should go to the kitchen and help them instead”. Hehehe.

Hehehe. Now that I’m feeling very hungry, I’ve started thinking of all the food that I wasted yesterday. Actually, I really feel like eating a choc cake with a vanilla ice-cream melted on it.

Saya lapar!!!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

really look forward to our buka puasa together this evening... kalau ada chocolate as dessert mesti awak beli kan :D

Little Things said...

Semalam adalah hari paling mencabar. Sib baik kuat iman. Hurm korang jangan malu plak kalo kiter terburuk lantak. Hehehehe

me3n said...

delicious. *drooling* jom makan askrem! ;p

Little Things said...

adeck: poser la!! Isy tak baik betul, menggoda manusia yang kuat iman berbuka. Muahahahahha