Monday, September 22, 2008

The memory

Any of you ever look back...and think about all the punishment that you had in school? I bet you do.

I feel like I’m back in school again. Why did I say so? Coz I start having all the punishment again. But this time I’ve got to punish people. It’s a great feeling.

I have a discussion with my team member just now. There are a few times that they accidently speak in Cantonese and Mandarin. So when they realized, they will translate again or otherwise Boon will voluntarily translates it for me. (rasa macam handicap plak, kena ada translator)

It becomes more often. (Probably sebab saya tak join diorg lunch lagi, so it comes naturally to them to speak in their own language) I then stands up and said, “I want to make a rule here!! Whoever that speaks in any language that I couldn’t understand, will have to pay 1 ringgit” Hahaha. (Seronok hati saya)

They slipped still (but less), and I start counting my ringgit. Kaching..Kaching.. I can hear all the money coming in to my pocket!! (Tapi saya tak kutip pon duit2) If ever I did, dah boleh beli mcd dah tuk berbuka nanti!!

p/s: Does this rules sound familiar to you, en azlan? Hehehe, Empat ringgit!!!

On something over unrelated topic:

Saya dah jumpa karipap pusing yang sedap, dijual berdekatan dengan ofis saya. Yeah. Perfecting my buka puasa!! (tapi mahal!!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awk..kompol2 kan duet tu then nnt bg sy eh..wahh..sonoknye :P

Little Things said...

hahaha...
baik kiter amik. buwekk!!