Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Excuse...

Boon: Hey, if you are not fasting and want some food, I can help you to buy. But if you are fasting, I won’t help, coz I don’t want to be ‘berdosa’.


Boon can be a very funny person sometimes. Wait… did I say sometimes? I think I need to make a correction here. It should be most of the time.

Well I din expect that he will know this much about fasting. Like a girl will have an excuse for not fasting and it’s a sin for helping someone who’s ponteng puasa.

What a coincident, the next day after he told me that, I’m having my ‘week of the month’. Yeah!!! And ever since, he officially becomes my ‘food delivery guy’. He even helps to refill my water bottle. Thanks a gazillion Boon (Oh it’s you and Ai Cheak, btw).

Tak boleh berpuasa di F-Secure adalah sangat heaven!!! I can eat anything I want at anytime I like. Farah!! Saya dah terikut2 awak. Makan mcd waktu lunch di saat sumer org sedang berpuasa. Best kan!! Cumer tak sempat nak makan nasi beriani jer lagi.

But tomorrow everything will be back to normal. Saya akan kembali berpuasa and no more mcd/subway for lunch. :(

p/s: Saya nak pergi terawikh :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kantoi..tak pose!!
sgt heavennye kamu..sungguh jeles :P
sy x pose pon cm org pose :(

Little Things said...

hehehe..tu lah..
meh keja sini.
Boon boleh tolong belikan food. :)