Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Being me

I am having a problem that my brains and my word often not synchronize. I’m thinking of something else but what comes out from my mouth is totally something that is not rhyme or even synonyms to what I have in my mind. I realize that it’s getting serious day by day. I slipped with my word easily especially when I tried to say something fast. Example:

Case 1:
Me: Eh, ada polis la, cepat pakai “spec mata” (when what I really meant is cepat pakai “seat belt”)

Case 2:
Azlan: Nak tissue.
Me: Amikla, ada dalam "fridge" tu (when what I really meant is dalam “beg” tu)


Case 3:
Me: Ni apsal ni “panas bontot” sangat, X der keja nak buat dah (when what I really meant is “Ni apsal “gatal tangan” sangat)


And the list goes on……

p/s: Next time when you get into your car. Don't forget to buckle up your spec mata okay people. Ngeee :)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

sama macam mak saya.. oven bleh jd peti ais, azah boleh jadi aishah, tersasul selalu :|

Little Things said...

azah: Adakah ini bermakna saya dah tua cam mak awak. Huwaaaa :((

**mEaSa** said...

si tua Yana..hahahaha

Little Things said...

measa: takper biar tua asal bergaya