Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's not really a break!!

Yesterday, I am down with food poisoning.

What could be more worse than having a diarrhea during the fasting month?

Toilet is so my best friend. I wish to bring my pillow inside the toilet so that I can just spend my time there and do the business at anytime my stomach need to. Without the need to rush to the toilet like every 20 mins. (maybe less than 20 that bile time peak sakit perut tu)

I don’t dare to eat anything and yes I’m fasting as usual. (Gigih tak saya berpuasa :) ) But towards the evening, my whole body sangat lah weak. Feel like macam nak pengsan je.

Thank god it’s over today!! Even saya tak ke toilet lagi, but my body still weak kesan dari pergi ke toilet secara melampau.

p/s: It’s not because of the karipap pusing yang sedap or chocolate cake with ice cream on top. Until now, I still couldn’t figure what exactly have poisoning my stomach. :P


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

takde..takde.. kita tetap rasa sbb karipap puseng tu :))

Little Things said...

hahaha..dengki la tu :P x nak bagi org makan karipap puseng..

**mEaSa** said...

muntah2?hah?bukan sebab karipap pusing..
omg!!!!!!!!
before this entri psl baju pegnet..erkk..

Little Things said...

measa!!!! sajer jer nak bergosip erk... tak tau plak org pegnan ada diarrhea..

takper nanti kalo kitorg dah bsedia nak ada baby.. kitorg kawin dulu erk!! (read: KAWIN dulu)