Monday, September 15, 2008

My first maternity blouse

I wanted to buy a new top. Just realize that I din go shopping for like ages (Okay, I’m just exaggerating on that). I restricted black from my choices and Azlan just make things worse by forbid all the ‘kaler-kaler gelap like grey n choc’. So we went to look for my top. But nearly every boutique that I went to, all that caught my eyes is none other than black. Haih, it’s really tempting to get all those but thinking of I have so many blacks in my wardrobe and because of that, people hardly notice I change my clothes. In contras if I want to, I can wear all of my clothes by not repeating any of them for at least 45 days (maybe more). Enough reason why I should restrict myself from getting a black top, huh?

Truth to be told, Azlan and I have a very significant different in taste when it comes to clothing items. I like more to kind-of-chic-style while he prefer something plain and simple which he said can be easily wear at anytime and anywhere. Hahaha. Isn’t that the reason why I have so many clothes inside my wardrobe? Specific clothes only go for specific occasions.

We finally found something that we both agree. It is not black of course, not too chic and not too plain. But the design can easily make you look pregnant. I fit fine in the S size, but Azlan insist that I should get M. Haih!! When I tried it on, I keep asking him of whether or not I look like a pregnant woman in that. And of course guy will always be a guy. They will say something that will please you. So the answer is definitely. NOPE, you don’t.

My top look similar like this except it's in white and long sleeves

To make sure that I do not look pregnant in that, I purposely wear the highest heel that I have in my collection, and the jeans that fit me the most (dengan tujuan, kalo org nak fikir saya pregnant pon, akan think twice la. Pakai kasut tinggi, tight jeans, tak kan pregnant kot)

But still I’ve failed coz I’ve got a lot of raising eye brow and followed by this comment. You look like you pregnant. And some just question me with, Are you already pregnant? Haih.. I think I will probably keep this top until I really am pregnant which I guess will only happen in another 4 more years (at least, tapi lagi cepat lagi bagus). Saya dah sukat dengan Ai Cheak, if I keep my figure until I’m pregnant, I could possibly wear this until the 2nd trimester of my pregnancy.

I really don't think people will have that thought if I wear S!! Hehe. My first maternity blouse and…. I bought it way before I’m pregnant.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahhha..
no ur not..
it suits u very well..
cantik ape ;)

Anonymous said...

pki nnt ari kamis..nk tgk :P

Little Things said...

mybf: its proven otherwise. I'm the subject of the day okay. Hahahaha.

measa: saya pon lapar jugak. Mana boleh pakai lagi, semalam pakai, ari kamis pakai. Sah2 org igt saya pregnant.

**mEaSa** said...

eh bukan mmg pegnat ke?kuikuikui

Little Things said...

measa: ooo saya pregnant rerupanya. naper saya tak tau erk? confius2

**mEaSa** said...

di awal kehamilan mmg susah nk tau..wahahaha