Thursday, August 6, 2009

Spotted

Wearing the same top twice. Ohh and handbag too

It's all Azlan fault. Lately, he always have ad-hoc plan, meeting his friends without telling me up front.

The first time, he decided to bring me along to his friend's BBQ party.

Okay. I'm all set

Second time, he suddenly ask me to accompany him seeing his friend (the same circle of friend again), when I'm wearing the same top and handbag again. The top is in striking pink.

Who doesn't notice?

I met them twice and both in the same top. Haih

So I left my handbag inside the car and just bring my purse along and hope that my top become unnoticeable.

Haih… I keep on wearing that striking pink top these days..

because… I couldn't fit into XS size anymore and most of my shirt is in XS size.. (muat la tapi macam tak cantik sebab ketat2)

bila la nak kurus ni?


ESOK BOLEH?


No comments: