Monday, August 3, 2009

Dough Nut!!

Me: I feel like eating donut. Later, I'll go and buy Big Apple.. (and we are passing the krispy kreme doughnut)

Boon: Hey, buy this la…I heard people say it is nice

Me: I heard people say it is very sweet.

Boon: No, it is nice la. We buy krisky kreme la

Me: Don't want.

Boon: Ok lah I belanja.

Me: Okay


We buy 1 dozen and bring back to office for tea time. Trust me, the taste is nothing but only sweet. It gives me a feeling of biting a sugar. Blegh….

And the something-with-cheese (I forgot the flavor name) is the worse.It was nothing like what we imagine it would be.

Conclusion: I will never have a second byte. Double bleghhhh….

2 comments:

azah said...

true... true... know what? it taste nothing like what i had in jakarta 2 years back! masa tu takde pon rasa krispy kreme semanis yg kat sini... pelik arr... resipi kene sabotage kah?

Little Things said...

hurm.. igt sedap sangat rasa dia.. but seriously... mmg sangat manis dan macam makan gula...

nasib baik boon buying that day... otherwise.. mesti kiter dah cursing tak sudah2..