Monday, August 10, 2009

Movie day

It was him who really wanted to watch G.I Joe. I've got a free GSC coupon and change it to G.I Joe movie ticket last Thursday.

I lied to him saying that we will watch the proposal instead. On Saturday during lunch, he membebel to me saying "G.I joe best.. baik kiter tengok cerita tu dari the proposal.. yada yada yada" and I just keep silence.

6.45. The movie started. He was expecting the love story scene and i cant stop giggling. And when the movie start, tak boleh tahan lagi terus tergelak. Hahaha.. (balasan orang yang selalu datang lambat, kan dah kena tipu)

I do not really have any expectation on the movie. Sebenarnya saya tak tau pon G.I Joe ni cerita apa. Yes, lately.. he's the one decide and i will just follow.

But there's one part of the movie, when suddenly both of us look at each other and make a sarcastic face. I then whisper to him "best kan cerita ni :P. ahaks"

Sib baik ada channing tatum dengan sienna miller (yang berkaki kurus dan chantek). Sebab citer ni tak la best mana pon. Macam tengok cerita kartun.

p/s: Saya ada kasut baru. Chantek! Lepas pakai akan buatkan saya terasa kaki macam sienna miller :P.

2 comments:

not joes said...

joes sgt membosankan..under expectation..hampeh btol!!

Little Things said...

not joes: okaylah tak payah jadi joes.. jadi geng joe jambul jer...

2 lah... best kan cerita tu dear... sangat best