Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Panic Attacked

Okay, rilex. Don't panic…

I have assignment that I need to submit by next week. And I haven't started anything on that yet. Okay, I lied. At least, I have printed all the material that I need to read (journal, conference paper, etc)

Not that bad huh?

So yesterday before I leave the office, I printed the reading material for my assignment. Sangat bersemangat okay!! I even bring back highlighter from office konon nak tunjuk that I really read the journal la.

But as soon as I reached home, had my dinner, took my shower, laid on the bed, looking at a few papers, Identifying of which one I should read first. My eyes started to close half already.

I then texted Azlan and told him that I'm sleepy. And he replied: "Study..study, jangan malas"

Okay, saya harus rajin!!

5 minutes later….

(On sms)

Me: can you please wake me up at 12.30

Him: Okay

(12.45 and the phone ring)

Im soooo sleepy la, tomorrow morning, I wake up early la.. okay.. thanks..

ZzzzZZzzzzZZZZzzzzz

Sampai ke pukul 8 pagi….

Bila nak buat assignment ni???

Gosh.. I don't even know what to write…

No comments: