Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My shoes are not made for walking

Him: Kenapa suka beli kasut tinggi2. x sakit ker pakai?
Me: Hurm.. (before i manage to answer)
Him: tu lah nak berfesyen sangat.. tak kisah kaki tu sakit

hurm yerp, sometimes my shoes is really killing me. That's why i have a lots of plaster in my purse. In case i need it.

But i wear and like them still.

Why, because they are beautiful!!

I have no problem walking or even run in them. It's not because of the height that gives me the pain. It's just that some of the shoes, are not comfy.

Sometimes, i wonder, why can comfy and stylish comes together?

I think it does but the equation will be

comfy + stylish = expensive

So far the most comfy heels that i have is the one from eclipse. Never give me a single blister.

The rest, still gives me a blister every now and then. Its okie, plaster is my saviour.

No comments: