Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wedding bells

I don't know why but I do have a different perception and concept altogether towards a wedding reception after attended Azlan friend's wedding.

I used to fancy fairy tales wedding concept, it used to be one of my dream wedding but after being-there-watching the whole process of Razman's wedding, it makes me feel like. I don't mind if we just elope. Seriously!

But my concept of elope is different la (takde lah sampai tak der consent from my parents)

If you wonder was it my first time experienced.

Well, I kind of 75% involved in my sisters and brother's wedding. That gives you NO as the answer to that question.

Perhaps it was my sisters and brother, so I went all excited and wasn't realize what I realized on Razman's wedding?

It could be.

But I do think that this whole wedding reception has been too over commercialized. That it's nearly impossible to not splurge on the reception. (I don't mind to get 10 heels untuk hantaran saya and speaking of which, ada kasut yang saya rasa cantik dekat guess semalam, *battling eyelashes*)


No comments: