Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Say wii

I never really enjoy games. Be it computer games, play station or whatever games. We have playstation at our house but I only played it once.

But with this one it's a bit different. I like it. I stay in the office until 7 just to play this games and forgot that someone is waiting for me.

I even think of getting one for myself. Hahaha



Perhaps it was my first time playing this game, that's why I enjoying it that much.

But really, it was fun. and boxing is the best ever. I can't believe that i knocked boon down. Hooray..

and let say NO to golf and baseball. Coz boon have his comment for that 2 games for me.

Golf: I dont know what are you doing, your ball seems like went over the flag again and again when you suppose to hit the ball into the hole

Baseball: I think you cacat la. Your eyes is not synchronize with your hand. Its either you hit the ball to early or too late.

in which i have a comment for him too..

secacat cacat saya ni at least saya mampu berlari 2 pusingan dari orang yang claim dia tak cacat tp asyik pukul bola keluar padang atau pukul bola tapi tak kena...

Preparation to hit each other aka boxing

Ada gaya seorangpemain golf terkemuka tak? (save your comment sebab saya tau saya tak der gaya)

Gaya boon memukul bola ketika bermain baseball, manalah bola tu tak terkeluar padang. Bersungguh dia memukulnya


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah....nak main gak wii!!!!

Little Things said...

azah: jom la keja kat sini...
wii wii wii wii