Thursday, March 19, 2009

10 things i hate about yesterday

1. I hate that the gsc e-payment ticketing doesnt work
2. I hate that theres a lot of people queuing to buy ticket at mid valley
3. Off we went to pavillion to watch the movie at signature - I hate that something happened and spoiled my mood, so i've changed my mind
4. Perhaps, food can make me feel better, it does but i hate that not so good mood come back
5. Wandering around and my eyes caught this handbag (shop can always make someone feel better) but choosing of which want to buy just made my mood goes bleghhhhh again and i hate it. Nevertheless i bought it. Yippie
6. I hate to sit in the car when the person who drives it is kind-of-insane and made me feel like "please god.. save my life". Gosh, it scary people!!
7. I hate that Milo iced wont make the situation to get better.
8. I hate to go to bed with the hate feeling
9. I hate that i have a weird dream yesterday (ohhh sungguh menakutkan, balasan bercakap bukan2 sebelum tidor)
10. I hate that the situation doesnt get any better today

but i love my new handbag, it is so spacious that i can put everything except the kitchen sink.

2 comments:

Ila Natrah said...

azriana..tak mau lah I hate all d time..very d negative k..cuba buat entry pasal i love plak

Little Things said...

hehehhe.. okie ila.. I love you!!