Tuesday, February 17, 2009

undecided

Look......

If you take a closer look on that picture, it's a picture of my application for admission to the higher degree programme. I ended up register for Master of SOFTWARE ENGINEERING. Gosh.. Isn't that I told everyone that I have no interest in the technical field, and this.. Master in Software Engineering? Hahaha…

Cita-cita nak jadi full time housewife and part time shopper memang adalah sangat tak berkaitan dengan apa yang bakal dipelajari.

It's a very rush decision. Its like the next thing I know we (Boon, Samuel and I) was already in UM, rushing for submitting the form. They really drive me crazy. They walk a lot faster than I am; my 'run' is equivalent to heir 'walk'. Not just that, Boon was really a crazy driver in which I almost puke inside his car on the way back. Seriously! Running here and there to make sure we get to settle everything before their lunch hour and the way Boon drive on that day was something I wish I don't have to experience again. Lucky I'm not on my pumps that day.

When I put my application form in the envelope, I ask them a question….

"There's no turning back now?"

In which they answered:

"You gila ka? Which turn you want to make? U-turn?"

Hahaha, tak per bulan July nanti saya akan decide semula whether saya betul2 nak sambung study ke tak?

Saya sebenarnya tak tau kalo saya mampu untuk study!! MALAS!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish you all the best! alangkah bestnya kalau opis saya dekat dgn university... senang nak rushing pergi kelas kalau buat part-time

Little Things said...

tenkiu.. tenkiu... arigato gozaimas..

teringat zaman belajar dulu... sonok kan.. petang2 beli kopok leko dekat medic.. dengan keledek yang sedap...